[Dxspider-support] Does anyone know how to contact hamcluster.net?

Stephen Carroll aa4u.steve at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 22:13:01 GMT 2023

The DXSpider default port is 7300 and is identified in
/spider/local/Listeners.pm

The additional port forward to 7373 in your router is meaningless unless
you've also added it or changed the default 7300 in the Listeners.pm file.

Just wanted to make that clear to anyone who wants to change the default
7300 to something else.

Enjoy!

73, Steve - AA4U