[Dxspider-support] Secure node to node connection proposal

Ricardo Suarez elu9da at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 14:42:29 GMT 2023

We are not getting a little paranoid with this topic?

At least in my case, my DXSpider is a hobby and a service for my
friends, not my main job, just reading about 30 emails on a Sunday
morning takes away all the attraction and fun of keeping it running.

I think the best thing is going to be to turn everything off and
dedicate myself to something else, at least until those interested reach
an agreement and let me know what decision they made

Have a nice weekend

Rick LU9DA