[Dxspider-support] Secure node to node connection proposal

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Sun Feb 26 15:59:18 GMT 2023

On 26/02/2023 11:06, g4piq--- via Dxspider-support wrote:
> BTW - my sense is that the big source of trouble is from DXSummit - that
> feels like the open gate which  needs addressing.

 From my point of the view DXSummit may be a source of some duff spots,
but does not seem to be a source of any of the sort of things that
various sysops complain about on here. All the work that I have been
doing recently to curb that, not anything that comes from DXSummit.

Of course, if anyone can come up with some node callsigns / IP Addresses
that DXSummit uses, I could monitor it and then decide whether I need to
do anything about it.  But, I have seen the website of the sponsors of
the site and having some work in that area myself, I'm guessing it isn't
an accident that nobody knows how they are connected to the cluster.

Dirk G1TLH