[Dxspider-support] User Passwords, security, etc

Jon Anhold jon at anhold.com
Sun Feb 26 20:01:13 GMT 2023

I understand the desire to "lock things down", but personally I want all
the spots, and I don't want to do anything to encourage anyone to NOT send
spots. I'd rather deal with some spam and bs than lock it down so that
sysops are discouraged from running cluster nodes, and it is more difficult
for the "average joe" to send spots into the network.

Maybe just filter out dxsummit spots? Who knows.

Also, it sure would be great if I could set the digest mode on this list to
wait for more messages, instead of getting like 10 digest emails a day.

Anyway, 73 de KM8V Jon