[Dxspider-support] sh/badspotter sh/baddx sh/badnode not working v1.57 - 451

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Mon Jan 2 12:28:36 GMT 2023

These files are empty on a clean install as these are regarded as local
only files. There isn't a "global" list for any of these. If you have
some of these on an older version then you can copy these files to your
/spider/local_data (from /spider/data) and restart. You should then be
able pick them up as before.

HNY de Dirk G1TLH