[Dxspider-support] Ending ham.cm flooding

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Mon Jan 9 17:49:48 GMT 2023

Sadly, they are coming from an IP address that is connected to many node
using callsigns that are not his. The spots look genuine, but are not
being sent by the owners of those callsigns.

He has some considerable form doing this + more overt mischief,
especially in contests. But not for much longer ...

73 de Dirk G1TLH