[Dxspider-support] Remote sysop password ?

Mike McCarthy, W1NR lists at w1nr.net
Tue Jan 10 16:28:39 GMT 2023

The "sysop" command does not use your general password. It is a special
phrase that is based on those digits that is sent after the command. I
can't seem to find the reference to it but it is out there somewhere.

I use ssh for all my remote access and run the full /spider/console.pl
in the shell from there.

Mike, W1NR