[Dxspider-support] Mojo and DBI

Kin ea3cv at cronux.net
Fri Jan 20 13:44:12 GMT 2023

Great, very good news.

Thanks Dirk and Dan.

Good weekend.

Kin

De: Dxspider-support <dxspider-support-bounces at tobit.co.uk> En nombre de Dirk Koopman via Dxspider-support
Enviado el: viernes, 20 de enero de 2023 14:27
Para: Kin via Dxspider-support <dxspider-support at tobit.co.uk>
CC: Dirk Koopman <djk at tobit.co.uk>
Asunto: Re: [Dxspider-support] Mojo and DBI

Yes, it does. It should just set itself up either in Sqlite3 or Mysql/MariaDB.

I have merged staging into mojo. I shall make an announcement soon.

Dirk

On 20/01/2023 13:20, Kin via Dxspider-support wrote:

Hi all,

Some sysop is using spider's DBI (SQL) function in the Mojo branch, or better yet in build 451.

This:

# the SQL database DBI dsn

#$dsn = "dbi:SQLite:dbname=$root/data/dxspider.db";

#$dbuser = "";

#$dbpass = "";

They are asking me if it works to update.

Kin