[Dxspider-support] Connexion problems CC-Cluster <-> DX-Spider

Mikel EA2CW ea2cw at gautxori.com
Fri Jan 20 14:21:16 GMT 2023

Hello Dirk,

I've just been told by Kin about the connexion problem with your spider
cluster.
EA2CW-1 is a cc-node and we've been having the same problems between it
and EA3CV-2 (dx-spider) for some weeks now.

I think it is not a problem of these last cc-cluster versions, but and
older one.
In cc-cluster you have the only options of configuring the node type
(ccc or dxs) and then the outgoing connection, with call, address (ip or
resolved) and port. No more choices. So I think that it could be a
protocol problem between cc and dxs nodes. No idea.
I will forward this same information to Lee, in case he is able to find
where the problem is. By the moment, I have disabled my node calls to
yours, to avoid this so huge amount of nosense packets back and forth.
Sorry for the inconveniences.

73 de Mikel EA2CW

ea2cw at gautxori.com
Bilbao, Bizkaia. IN83MG