[Dxspider-support] Problem solved I: Problem installing bild 482 R: DXSpider mojo branch build 482

ik5pwj at gmail.com ik5pwj at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 18:40:37 GMT 2023

Hi Dirk, no, I solved it by installing with the command " sudo cpanm Net::CIDR::Lite "

I had previously installed with " apt-get install libnet-cidr-lite-perl      but probably also needed    sudo cpanm Net::CIDR::Lite .

Anyway done both updates and now it works with DXSpider v1.57 (build 483 git: mojo/7e7131f35[r]) using perl v5.28.1 on Linux

Copyright (c) 1998-2023 Dirk Koopman G1TLHThanks

73 Alex ik5pwj