[Dxspider-support] Online user and admin manuals disappeared?

Ian Maude ijmaude at icloud.com
Sat Jan 21 09:32:28 GMT 2023

Hi Keith,
I had an issue with the wiki (entirely my fault) and I am having to rebuild it. I am having trouble finding the time at the moment.  You can find the manuals in the html and txt directories in the spider directory.

The documentation is, on the whole, WAY out of date and probably needs a complete rewrite to be honest!  If and when I get the time to do this, I will be focussing on the mojo branch and deprecating the old documentation.  It is all a bit fragmented currently.

Apologies

73 Ian (G0VGS)