[Dxspider-support] sh/dxcc not showing DXCC

r5acq r5acq at mail.ru
Sat Jan 21 19:25:36 GMT 2023

Would you try to connect to pi4cc.nl 8000 with my call?If it works ok thrn problem must be on my side. I m using Windows 10 cmd.Отправлено с устройства Galaxy
-------- Исходное сообщение --------От: Kin EA3CV <ea3cv at cronux.net> Дата: 21.01.2023  22:19  (GMT+03:00) Кому: The DXSpider Support list <dxspider-support at tobit.co.uk> Копия: Kirill Ryabov <r5acq at mail.ru> Тема: Re: [Dxspider-support] sh/dxcc not showing DXCC Kirill, I've tried connecting to multiple nodes on various versions of dxspider, including the latest 483, from the Windows 11 cmd, from Putty, and from a Linux terminal, all of which have worked without issue. Even with registration activated.Kin EA3CVObtener Outlook para Android