[Dxspider-support] Crontab?

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Sun Jan 22 08:54:46 GMT 2023

Erm...

I'm sorry that you should be confused by the name 'crontab' into
thinking that it is the real thing. It is a cutdown implementation that
I made in perl, many years ago. I am afraid you will need to give a
comma separated list of hours:

42 0,4,8,12,16,20 * * * spawn('cd /spider/local_data; wget -qN http://www.dxspider.net/download/badip.torexit')

Dirk