[Dxspider-support] FT8 automated spotting

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Mon Jan 23 13:28:13 GMT 2023

I'm guessing this is a "feature" supplied by one of the FT8
logging/client programs. These are the things to target. But to answer
your specific question:

1) easy: add a rej/spot by KB21DSR filter
2) harder: add a general filter that has this string in it: rej/spot
info {ft8\s+[+-]\d\d\s+\w+<>\w+}

You'll probably want to add this to a filter slot no (0-9) on your input
node_default filter. You can test it first by doing a 'sh/dx info
{ft8\s+[+-]\d\d\s+\w+<>\w+}' command,

Dirk G1TLH