[Dxspider-support] Phew. Wiki (Pretty much completely) back

Ian Maude ijmaude at icloud.com
Tue Jan 24 19:01:03 GMT 2023

That has been a fun time.  The wiki should be completely working again.  Please tell me if it is not.

What we need to do now is look at the modern day version of DXSpider and rewrite what needs rewriting.  Dirk, please let me have your input for preference on how to install.  Lots of this is out of date.

I have had a couple of offers of help which I appreciate.  I would like to get the basics down before I add anyone as an editor.

73 Ian