[Dxspider-support] Network Update

Danilo Brelih danilo.brelih at siol.net
Thu Jan 26 17:43:50 GMT 2023

Kin via Dxspider-support je 26.1.2023 ob 11:46 napisal:

> I ask you to communicate with your neighboring nodes and help keep the network
> up to date. Everybody wins.
>
> This attempt to remove archaic builds should only be the beginning. There are
> tools for our nodes to keep up.
>
> I have created a small script that checks if a new build exists, if so it
> triggers the node to be updated and rebooted at 00:00 (or whenever defined in
> the crontab). In this way we avoid having to look at it continuously, and it
> is guaranteed that we are updated. Thanks for your help. 73 Kin EA3CV

I was informed by Tihomir 9A4GL that it is not known who 9A0DXC sysop is, if
anyone. Could anyone help here, maybe Simon S53ZO who is his partner node?

9A0DXC:DX Spider Cluster version 1.55 (build 0.115 git: a7b139d[r]) on Linux
9A0DXC: 420 nodes, 85 local / 4939 total users  Max users 7193  Uptime 254 01:30

CU Dan

--
Gorje, Cerkno h=604m <https://s50e.si/gorje.html>