[Dxspider-support] Very basic install instructions for ubuntu

ei6iz.Brendan Minish ei6iz.brendan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 22:29:56 GMT 2023

Hello all,

Today I went thought an install of the mojo branch from scratch on an
instance of ubuntu server version 22.04.

I have made some very crude notes that might form the basis for some
instructions on the wiki, but first I thought I'd share them here as some
may find them useful.

I've taken a slightly different approach than the now very old install
instructions, the goal here so far is to get a basic mojo instance up and
running from scratch on a clean ubuntu 22.04 (LTS) release

It's likely I have missed things & certainly there is a lot room for
improvement when it becomes wiki content. please share your comments

--
73
Brendan EI6IZ