[Dxspider-support] Network Update

Kin ea3cv at cronux.net
Fri Jan 27 16:44:48 GMT 2023

HAHAHAHAHA

I should have put something more rational in the crontab :(

By the way, I suppose you've downloaded the last modification of the dropbox url script that I posted?

If you want, you can run the check or check_build command from console.pl (previously remember to do load/cmd the first time), so it runs on demand without waiting for the crontab.

Good weekend.

Kin