[Dxspider-support] Very basic install instructions for ubuntu

Martin Davies G0HDB marting0hdb at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 21:26:05 GMT 2023

On 27 Jan 2023 at 9:25, ei6iz.Brendan Minish via Dxspider-support wrote:

[Snipped]

> I intend taking a look at a few other distros, perhaps centos stream9 &
> Raspberry PI OS as well as a Podman(same as Docker) install.

Hi Brendan, as an almost-complete Linux numpty I'd certainly welcome a set of very, very
basic instructions for installing the Mojo version of DXSpider on a Raspberry Pi Model 3
running the Bullseye version of the OS.

It's about time I updated my existing node - GB7DXC-5 - from Master (v1.55 build 249)
running on a Pi Model B with the Wheezy OS to the current versions of both the OS and
DXSpider, but my very rudimentary Linux skills leave me very wary of trying to update the
existing system...  :-)

73, and thanks in anticipation...!

---
Martin, G0HDB