[Dxspider-support] Network Update

Keith Maton g6nhu at me.com
Mon Jan 30 08:34:00 GMT 2023

Thanks Dirk.

It’s not the cluster I’m trying to shut down from within crontab, it’s another service.

I also tried writing a small perl script in /spider/local_cmd to stop the script, load that using load/cmd and call that script to stop the service.  It didn’t work either.

Is this something to do with it running under sysop and not under a root account?

Is there any way you can think of to stop and start a service using the spider crontab please?

Thanks,

73 Keith