[Dxspider-support] Virtual Box

Anthony (N2KI) n2ki.ham at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 22:37:29 GMT 2023

So KIn was very kind in getting my system updated to the Mojo branch.  I am
using Virtual Box which seems to be working fine.  One issue that I am
running into is there seems to be a"time out", for lack of a better word,
perhaps a screen saver or power feature on the VB window.  Meaning I can
not access a terminal window.  I have the Windows PC power settings
attached and a screen shot of the VB window.  Anyone know what causes this
and how to fix it?  It is not affecting the operation of the cluster though.

Regards,

Anthony (N2KI)