[Dxspider-support] DXSpider

gu6efb at cwgsy.net gu6efb at cwgsy.net
Tue Jan 31 16:55:20 GMT 2023

Hi

With all the great work that is going on with DXSpider by Dirk and others,
could I please ask that for the less Linux minded sysops namely me, that you
could you supply a little more information like which file to edit or where
to place a file so it runs. I am slowly getting used to Linux but my day job
is all Windows stuff. I do try but I struggle.

I have now moved to a new server using a VM with a Linux host using an
up-to-date version of Debian  and a new clean install of DXspider so things
should be reasonably current.

Thanks
Keith GB7DXG-1