[Dxspider-support] SSB vs Digital spots.

Terry Hunt terry at thenuttyhunt.house
Mon Jul 24 22:47:15 BST 2023

I got this figured out after looking through the information from Dirk today.  I had a filter in place that was limiting my spots.  Cleared the filter and all looks well.

Terry
Amateur Call: K4HNT
Email: Terry at TheNuttyHunt.House

Member and Volunteer Examiner Representing
Franklin County Amateur Radio Club
Lake Royale Area Amateur Radio Club
Laurel VEC
GLAARG VEC