[Dxspider-support] upgrading

Jayray jayray at digitalgoat.com
Sun Jul 30 01:14:21 BST 2023

Thanks Steve - It's almost that ez, but for anyone else that wants/is
contemplating the upgrade, it was pretty smooth. Make sure your perl
prerequisites are installed. On Arch I had to roll my own
perl-mojolicious, but its in AUR and builds ez. Word of warning - you
will need to keep an eye on perl upgrades if u build that stand alone
and don't upgrade with yay or an aur helper as part of your patch
process. You will need to fluff your local package with the aur updates
as they are made. I had one benign message from running watchdbg "No
such file or directory at /usr/local/bin/watchdbg line 92." Did a
permissions check and it started without issue, unless someone sees
strangeness from my node out there. Thanks for the ez instructions to
follow Dirk.