[Dxspider-support] bands.pl

Luigi Carlotto IK5ZUK ik5zuk at tiscali.it
Mon Jun 5 21:28:56 BST 2023

Hi Bill,

AFAIK you can edit and modify the band.pl file that you should have into
the /spider/local_data folder, assuming that you're running the last
Mojo branch Spider version.
If you haven't it, simply copy the one in /spider/data folder to the
local_data folder.
Remember that after you have modified the /spider/local_data/band.pl
file, you have to do in a console (as sysop) the command 'load/band' to
reload the file without restarting Spider.

73 Luigi IK5ZUK