[Dxspider-support] Bulletins again

Keith Maton g6nhu at me.com
Fri Jun 16 17:47:42 BST 2023

After the handful of emails a couple of weeks ago about Bulletins, I was getting them but now I’m not, so I can’t pass them on to the two new nodes who have asked to connect to me so that they get them.

I know there’s only a very small number these days but it would be nice to have them.

Dirk, with the far fewer bulletins we have now, is it still logical to have sysops opt in to forward them or would it be possible for the default setting within the node to automatically propagate bulletins addressed to ALL out to everyone please?  What do you think?

73 Keith