[Dxspider-support] A new badspotter

Michael Walker va3mw at portcredit.net
Wed Mar 1 13:50:27 GMT 2023

Hi All

My cluster is located in Ontario (VE3 land).

In the beginning, the design of this cluster was to only show spots
originating from nearby zones.  In my case, it is Zones 2, 4 and 5.

My users decided long ago that that is what was important. I have this set
as an inbound filter.

The side effect is that I don't get 'spammed' at all.   That is until he
starts using something like a VE1 callsign.

While this may not work for all of you, others may wish to consider doing
the same thing in a brute force sort of thing.

Mike va3mw