[Dxspider-support] Node list not Mojo

Stephen Carroll aa4u.steve at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 19:41:32 GMT 2023

Michael,

Based on your previous emails, you did the update correctly for the
"master" branch. The last update (and possibly final) was v1.55 build 249.
But all new advances and "bells & whistles" are being done for the "mojo"
branch only. The most recent update for that is v1.57 build 502. At the
time of the "upgrade_mojo" file it was mostly experimental for larger
clusters. However, the latest push is to get everyone converted over to the
"mojo" branch. This will be the only way to remain on the most recent
advances of the software. I'm not a linux guru, but help is available on
this listserver to assist in transitioning.

73, Steve - AA4U