[Dxspider-support] Hamclock connections

Stephen Carroll aa4u.steve at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 10:51:06 GMT 2023

David,

I'm curious, since you are apparently a HamClock user. Do you run a cluster
node and does it feed your HamClock? If so, have you experienced firsthand
how much this software is a "resource hog"?

I'd like to find a node SysOp who runs HamClock that can explain what their
experience has been and if that person sees what I see with all the
inquiries from the software. Maybe it's a user settings issue.

73, Steve