[Dxspider-support] Utility updates

Kin ea3cv at cronux.net
Thu Mar 2 16:26:30 GMT 2023

Stephen,

Each file contains the information necessary for its location and execution. But I put it here:

mnuser.pl --> musers or mu command

copy into /spider/local_cmd

mnuser.pl --> mnodes or mn command

copy into /spider/local_cmd

check_build_ip --> check_build or check command

copy into /spider/local_cmd

No need to restart the node, at most: load/cmd

Regards,

Kin EA3CV