[Dxspider-support] Utility updates

Keith Maton g6nhu at me.com
Thu Mar 2 16:47:06 GMT 2023

Thank you Kin, I hadn’t’t seen those two before, very useful.

Now that check_build.pl is on GitHub, I’ve automated the updating of that as well so I’m always using the most recent version of that script.

# Check for updates on weekdays at 23:42.  Do not update at weekends.  Update the updater first
40 23 * * 1,2,3,4,5 spawn('cd /spider/local_cmd; wget -qN https://raw.githubusercontent.com/EA3CV/dxspider_info/main/check_build.pl')
41 23 * * 1,2,3,4,5 run_cmd(‘load/cmd')
42 23 * * 1,2,3,4,5 run_cmd("check_build Y”)

73 Keith