[Dxspider-support] Too many concurrent errors, you are being disconnected

Martin Davies G0HDB marting0hdb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 16:28:19 GMT 2023

On 6 Mar 2023 at 10:12, Ian Maude via Dxspider-suppor wrote:

> I confirm this on GB7MBC.  ´Too many concurrent errors, you are being disconnected´
>
> I don´t get disconnected and the filter is set.  Plenty of users in though :)

Just to confirm that this also appears to be happening on the newly-upgraded GB7DXC-5
node that's running v1.57 build 511.  A user has just reported that he got the 'Too many
concurrent errors' message when he tried to enter a new filter (which didn't seem to get set).

I'm not sure if he was disconnected by the system or if he disconnected himself after
receiving the error message.

--
73, Martin G0HDB