[Dxspider-support] Doubt

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Mon Mar 6 19:46:38 GMT 2023

Luigi, thank you reminding me how my software worked. I had actually
forgotten. Other things on the go, just gone 69, going a bit senile :-) etc.

It's not *completely* like that, but it is certainly true that rej/route
will not work on PC92 data. The acc/rej route stuff is aimed at
PC16/17/19/21 traffic and continues to work for that (says he, crossing
fingers and toes). It was put in place to stop looping on the old AK1A
routing stuff and, because I got sick of explaining how it worked, so I
went completely the other way and created the various PC9x traffic
sentences. They designed to (and will) loop around the network. But will
stop at the next node that has seen that sentence before (from somewhere
else). In the limit it can (but these rarely does) get back to the
originating node, because of all the multiple connections and routes
that modern nodes have.