[Dxspider-support] K4JW - Interesting issue

Stephen Carroll aa4u.steve at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 22:01:26 GMT 2023

K4JW is one my backup regional node partners. Prior to a few days ago, that
node was on V1.55 build 0.65 <--- yup, ancient! It has since been updated
to V1.57 build 509.

Both nodes were set/spider years ago and still are... I checked.

When the nodes connect, I get a PC18 and everything is PC16/PC17... no PC92
from K4JW. The "links" command shows no PC92 checked.

I have no direct communication with the SysOp anymore, so I can't just ask.
Not sure if it was an upgrade or a fresh install of DXSpider. What can
cause this? Can I do anything on my end with the RCMD command?