[Dxspider-support] Issue - load/badip

Martin Davies G0HDB marting0hdb at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 22:46:46 GMT 2023

On 9 Mar 2023 at 15:54, Dirk Koopman via Dxspider-support wrote:

> What you probably need is the command fixing so that it emits a message
> that tells you what to do. That message should look something like this:
>
> "load/badip: please load Net::CIDR::Lite (or apt install
> libnet-cidr-lite-perl) use this command".
>
>   Otherwise, I suspect I am going to have to have a look to see what is
> going on,

Hello Dirk, thanks for the suggestion.

I did [sudo] 'apt install libnet-cidr-lite-perl' and the response was: 'libnet-cidr-lite-perl is already
the newest version (0.22-1)' so nothing was newly installed or upgraded.

I'll be happy to give you access through my router to the R-Pi that's hosting GB7DXC-5 so
that you take a look at what's going on; we can arrange the details via personal mail.

--
73, Martin G0HDB