[Dxspider-support] Blocking certain announcements?

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Fri Mar 10 10:31:30 GMT 2023

On 10/03/2023 10:14, Keith Maton via Dxspider-support wrote:
> That raises more questions.
>
> Doesn’t that just create a filter for that user?

It creates an INPUT filter that applies to all announces coming in via
other nodes that are connected to you. These are dropped on receipt and
never get passed onto other nodes (or indeed users).

> How do I block all announcements for all users that contain ‘7300’ and ‘7373'?

rej/ann node_default input reject info telnet,cluster,7300,7373

> How do I block all announcements for all users that come from Gxyyy?

rej/ann node_default input 2 by gxyyy

The '2' is there because I am assuming that the previous filter is
already in operation and will be using the default slot 1.