[Dxspider-support] Support for self spotting

Björn Ekelund bjorn at ekelund.nu
Fri Mar 10 16:08:31 GMT 2023

I do not see the connection between spotting stations you work and self
spotting.
People spot stations they work all the time when S&P:ing in some phone
contests.

Self spotting is a fact. Other cluster nodes than DXSpider pass them on.
There have been many contests allowing them. No chaos so far.

Björn SM7IUN