[Dxspider-support] sh/qrz wants internet access

Phil Taylor M0VSE phil at m0vse.uk
Tue Mar 14 13:12:34 GMT 2023

Hi Libor.

Have you enabled it Internet access?

You must first copy /spider/perl/Internet.pm into /spider/local and then add your qrz.com user details and set "$allow = 1" then restart dxspider.

73 Phil M0VSE

On 14/03/2023, 12:58, "Dxspider-support on behalf of Libor Berka via Dxspider-support" <dxspider-support-bounces at tobit.co.uk <mailto:dxspider-support-bounces at tobit.co.uk> on behalf of dxspider-support at tobit.co.uk <mailto:dxspider-support at tobit.co.uk>> wrote:

Hi Kin
exuse me to bother you more.
I had positive command sh/qrz in that my 1.55 ver spider.
But now when I do sh/qrz (callsign) it replies "No internet access
available".
Please tell me what file is to be corrected or added with somethink.
Thank you
Libor PY2ZEN