[Dxspider-support] There is nothing wrong with HB9DRV-9

Mike G3YPP mike at g3ypp.uk
Wed Mar 15 21:41:12 GMT 2023

I think this is getting a bit out of hand
There is NOTHING wrong with HB9DRV-9.
It doesn’t exist as a physical node anymore because Simon HB9DRV now lives in the UK and is G4ELI

But he is a well known author of much software over the years such as Ham Radio Deluxe (originally) and now SDRConsole plus others
Therefore, many users of his old software still points to his old node – so the those URLs now point to either WA9PIE-2 or G4ELI-9
Simon is one of my partner nodes as G4ELI-9.  Please don’t block it.   He has a lot of Partner nodes

There is nothing suspicious about him.

I am sure Dirk can explain why it appears to be a physical node when it isn’t.

Regards
Mike G3YPP

Sent from Mail for Windows