[Dxspider-support] "git pull" issue?

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Mon Mar 20 23:12:48 GMT 2023

Fixed.  I wasn't paying attention and it took a "moment" to realise it
was me you were taking about. Very occasionally my IPV6 goes away.
Something to do with dhcp6 or something. I can't simply set the
interface to the correct address, it has to have its "pump primed" or
something. IPV6 is still somewhat of a mystery and, to me, unnecessarily
complex.

Dirk G1TLH