[Dxspider-support] About data

Michael Carper, Ph.D. mike at wa9pie.net
Tue Mar 21 19:07:28 GMT 2023

There's a fundamental problem with forcing passwords for the DX Spider
nodes. That is...

The people who will have problems with this are the same people whose VCRs
are still flashing "12:00 AM".

Most of these people haven't seen a command prompt in a telnet session in
their lives. The makers of the software that people use to connect will
need to be updated to handle the password creation workflow.

Mike, WA9PIE
WA9PIE-2