[Dxspider-support] Requiring PASSWORDS

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Wed Mar 22 01:18:58 GMT 2023

As a heads up I have created a new test node called
gb7tlh-2.dxspider.net 7300 to test things like compulsory passwords and
the easiest and least ugly way of getting them, amongst other things.

A result of this is that $main::passwdreq MUST remain as 0 for the time
being. This does not stop a user requesting and then using a password,
but compulsory passwords are not to be enabled for now.

This is not something I am going to debate or discuss. But if you set it
to something > 0, and it breaks, you get to keep all the pieces.

73 Dirk G1TLH