[Dxspider-support] Top users command ?

Kin ea3cv at cronux.net
Sun Mar 26 13:19:44 BST 2023

Hi Tim,

I don't know if the attached utility will help you.
It shows the total connection time per user in the current year. If you would like to see other years, it is very easy to modify the script.
You can copy it to local_cmd and give it permission to run.
chmod +x total_conn.pl
To run it:
./total_conn.pl

It will look something like this: