[Dxspider-support] Top users command ?

Kin ea3cv at cronux.net
Mon Mar 27 18:41:21 BST 2023

Hi Kirill,

I have no problem in my case detecting spots sent from my node.
If you want you can send me one of your log files and I'll see what data I get from it.

As for the high connection values, I don't think it's a script error. Just this script detects things like that. I have had users connecting and disconnecting every second, generating a lot of messages in the log. I guess it was an error in their telnet client or a misconfiguration. That's why the connection time is important. Just because of the donexion time you can see how IW1QLH-* connects many times but its time is very small, because what it does is just to get some values from your node and then display the information on its web page. It never sends, it only queries for an instant.
I myself have a script that from time to time I ask all the spiders for their version, and it's a connection of seconds.

Kin EA3CV