[Dxspider-support] Getting statistics and mapping of the network

Luca IK8TLX ik8tlx at rblob.com
Fri Mar 31 17:48:18 BST 2023

   Hi Kim,

   I want to inform you that I have seen your test on my nodes (IQ8PQ-6 and IQ8RB-6).
   Very fast and absolutely non-invasive.
   To LOCAL de EA3CV-45: IGNORE TEST
   Have a nice week end.
   regards and 73
   Luca
   Da "Dxspider-support" dxspider-support-bounces at tobit.co.uk
   A "The DXSpider Support list" dxspider-support at tobit.co.uk
   Cc "Kin" ea3cv at cronux.net
   Data Fri, 31 Mar 2023 18:30:26 +0200
   Oggetto [Dxspider-support] Getting statistics and mapping of the network
   Hi,

   I'm running a script that interrogates all dxspider nodes to get statistical
   data.
   The query is non-intrusive, does not represent a load for the nodes, and
   takes only a few seconds. It only acquires the version, registry and the
   neighbour nodes.
   The periodicity is no more than once a day.
   I am using the callsigns EA3CV-40 to 49.

   I ask you to please do not block me.

   Thank you.

   Kin EA3CV