[Dxspider-support] How to show which version of the country file is installed?

Keith Maton g6nhu at me.com
Sat Nov 4 09:39:09 GMT 2023

I’ve just shifted my node from a Pi4 running on an SSD to a Pi5 with an external SSD and I’m desperately trying to remember the command to show which version of the country file is installed.  I know it’s something odd like sh/ver head or sh/head ver or something along those lines but I just can’t remember and searching isn’t helping.

Can someone remind me please and I’ll add it to my notes crib sheet.

Thanks.

For anyone interested, the upgrade is definitely worth it.  Searching the spot database took around 20 seconds with two months history on the Pi4/SD card.   A Pi4/SSD took six seconds, a Pi5/SSD takes two seconds.

73 Keith G6NHU