[Dxspider-support] Correct procedure for changing a node callsign?

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Fri Oct 13 11:42:02 BST 2023

1. Stop existing system.
2. Clone your existing system on the new system.
3. Start existing system if required.
4. On the new system, change /spider/local/DXVars.pm according to taste.
5. Make sure you have all the packages loaded, see UPDATE.mojo for a list
6. Run /spider/perl/update_sysop.pl
7. Run /spider/perl/cluster.pl

Enjoy...