[Dxspider-support] Prefix File

Jan cluster at pa4jj.nl
Thu Oct 19 12:36:44 BST 2023

Anthony
I am running a script which update spider when there is a new version.
When I do sh/h version I see the Guinea-Bissau
So nothing wrong here. This is in my the crontab.

#Auto update cty.dat
0 3 * * * spawn("cd /spider/local_data; wget -qN
http://www.country-files.com/cty/cty.dat")
0 3 * * * spawn("cd /spider/local_data; wget -qN
http://www.country-files.com/cty/wpxloc.raw")
2 3 * * * spawn("/spider/perl/create_prefix.pl")
3 3 * * * run_cmd("load/prefix")

73
Jan
PA4JJ