[Dxspider-support] Help with route filter

IZ2LSC iz2lsc.andrea at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 23:10:34 BST 2024

Hi all,
I'm quite new to Dxspider so, I'm sorry if this question was already
done in the pust, but I'm not able to search for email history in this
list.

I need to reject all the spot related to DXCC USA coming in from my peer node.
I tried to use an income route filter but is doesn't work.
What is the right command to use?
I read the help file but this is not clear to me. I would appreciate
if someone could point me to a document with some example and
explanation.

Another thing that is not clear to me is the difference between
call_dxcc and channel_dxcc.
I tried both but I'm not getting any result:

rej/route <node> call_dxcc 266
rej/route <node> channel_dxcc 266

I'm sure I'm missing something.

Thanks