[Dxspider-support] DXSpider stop responding to connections with 100% CPU

Mike McCarthy, W1NR lists at w1nr.net
Wed Feb 21 10:34:59 GMT 2024

I'm sorry but that wasn't the right thing to do...I should have told you
to use create_sysop.pl which will ask to reset the user database. Go and
run that script now and it should restore access.

On 2/20/2024 6:40 PM, Normando IZ6FXS via Dxspider-support wrote:
> It didn’t work: so I erased the users.v3j file but now it’s not asking me my password even if I set it using set/password. How can I re-enable the password for my account?
> So for now spider is stopped until I understand this behavior.
>
> Again, thanks.

73 de Mike, W1NR

THAT was the equation. EXISTENCE!... SURVIVAL... must cancel out...
programming!

- Ruk -